1941 Packard Henney Ambulance
In April of 1941, the Harford County Commissioners took advantage of a recent legislative act and agreed to pay $1500 dollars toward the cost of a new ambulance for the fire company so that it could provide county wide service. The fire company would also trade in the 1938 Continental ambulance toward the cost of the new unit.
In early 1941 a Packard Henney ambulance was purchased from the A.G. Geissell Coach Company of Philadelphia. The ambulance would be equipped with all the modern medical equipment of the time. This unit would see service with the fire company until 1950 when it experienced a blown engine and was replaced by the 1950 Packard Henney ambulance. The disposition of this unit is unknown.