Smoke inside Harford Mutual
7/18: The BAVFC was initially dispatched for a an automatic fire alarm at the Harford Mutual Insurance Company on N. Main Street. During the response they were advised that smoke was being reported in the elevator shaft. An upgraded assignment was struck as crews arrived with nothing evident from the outside. On further investigation smoke was visible inside. Crew quickly located a burnt out elevator machine motor in the elevator room. No injuries.
Photos Courtesy: Mark Ensor, BAVFC